A Complete Heart Patient Guide
HRIDAY SANJIVANIis an organization that believes in practicing preventive cardiology which aims at 'PREVENTING HEART ATTACK'.
Tips to Prevent Heart Disease And Stroke
- Take responsibility for your health.
- Don’t smoke or expose yourself to second-hand smoke
- Maintain a healthy blood pressure.
- Monitor your cholesterol (blood lipids).
- Make exercise a daily habit.
Why should one know about Heart Disease and Methods to detect it, when He/She is Healthy?
For 50% of them Heart Attack would be the first symptom of the disease. 50% of those having heart attack, die during the first attack.
Just a mere utterance of the world "heart attack" is enough to send shivers down one's spine. No one wishes to undergo the physical, emotional and financial trauma that accompanies a heart attack.
Assess yourself to find out if you have risk factors that could lead to coronary artery disease :
Are you above 30 years of age?
- Do you drink and smoke excessively?
- Do you eat non-vegetarian food?
- Do you have high blood pressure and diabetes?
- Do you have a family history of heart disease?
If your answer is 'YES',
to any of the above, you can check the status of your heart by the non-invasive Vasculography heart scan.